Unless you’ve never been here before, then you’ll notice that I’ve updated the look of the blog. It was time for a change. I took an existing Blogger template and just adjusted some of the colors and stuff. I’m not an HTML saavy guy, so there was a lot of trial and error involved in figuring out the color codes to get a look I like better. It’s not exactly what I was shooting for but I’m satisfied with it. (Update: Now that I’m looking at it at home there are definitely problems!) Anyway, hopefully it will be a cleaner, more user-friendly site.
Update: Gay, disorganized, and outdated (see feedback) are not exactly what I was aiming for! So I’ve reverted back to another template for now. This remains a work in progress, but it may have to wait a little while until I have more time… but I may take Joe up on his offer.)