Kids love to bounce.
At least mine do. I bet yours do too. Heck, I sometimes love to bounce too.
But don’t buy a trampoline. They’re fun, but I’ve got a better idea for you. But first, here’s a couple reasons to steer clear of the trampoline:
- They’re dangerous. Yeah call me a big killjoy, but a doctor friend has told me too many horror stories (a couple that just aren’t fit to print!) about injuries he’s seen from trampolines.
- They take up too much space. Seriously, that’s a big chunk of yard space getting swallowed up by that trampoline.
My alternative: Get a bounce house! Here’s why:
- They have walls. They keep your kids inside so you don’t have gruesome falls to the ground or into rusty metal springs or poles.
- They’re inflatable. So when you’re done with it you just roll it up and put it away.
- They’re great for get-togethers. Something to do when friends come over, birthday parties, etc.
- They make naptime/bedtime easier. Seriously – they will wear your kids out.